Hotel Villa Fontaine - TamachiSeminar Guest Rooms - Hiyoshi
We are pleased to offer our guests with 3 options.
- Hotel Villa Fontaine – Tamachi is located 15 minutes (by walking) from the conference venue. This is great—and one of the closest—hotel in Mita, and you can enjoy a relaxing stay in central Tokyo.
- Seminar Guest Rooms - Hiyoshi is located at Hiyoshi Campus (different from where the conference will take place). It will take Approx. 45 minutes (by train and walking) from the conference venue. However, the accommodation fee is far less expensive, and the rooms are clean, bright and cozy.
- Find on Your Own. Of course, you can find your own hotel, hostel, b&b or airbnb accommodation. There are plenty of hotels and other types of accommodation near by Mita campus.
Available Room Types and Prices
- Please note that we have reserved a room block—for 4 nights (check-in: 2019/10/21, check-out: 2019/10/25)—with a limited number. All attendees are encouraged to register as early as possible, however, please kindly understand that there is a possibility that we might not be able to meet your room request.
- We recommend ‘Hotel Villa Fontaine – Tamachi’ if it fits your budget. However, for less expensive room, ‘Seminar Guest Rooms - Hiyoshi’ would be an another option. Also, please note that both hotel rooms does not include breakfast. However, we will provide (light) breakfast at the conference location for all attendees.***
- Accommodation expenses incurred during the conference would be reimbursed for only qualified attendees. Further details will be informed to those members directly.
Registration is now closed.
Further information will be sent to all registered participants.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
Generally, many of you are required to obtain a visa. For detailed information about necessary documents and procedure, please refer to the following link:
Invitation letter from Keio University will be sent to all participants for applying the visa.